Yes roses are red, and chocolates are nice but the true mark of a present from the heart is one that’s handmade, with yarn that is! To help us along I’ve scoured the pages of Pinterest and Ravelry to cultivate 6 projects (and their links!) that’s sure to win over your loved one and show them how much you care! Like any true Aalta Addict I paired our suggested yarn with each project, just click on the buttons above the pictures to see what you need!
- This first one’s for our seasoned pro’s, these Heart Wristwarmers by Craftic make my hands warm just looking at them! And the cute little hearts make them the perfect gift for V-Day! For a super plush cosy feel, try it with Aalta Cloud in White and Pink!
2) Incase you’re fingers are tired of knitting, try a different way to use your Aalta Yarn. This DIY can be created with just a piece of wood, yarn, and some nails(hopefully hubby won’t notice you stole a few)! See how to do it on Green Wedding Shoes! Try Aalta Core in Red or Wine for a beautiful Silky effect….
DIY String Heart
3) If crocheting is more your speed, take a look at this crochet flower pattern on cool creatives, they have multiple patterns available for free! Try this out with Aalta Core in Pink, Violet, or Red….Crochet Flowers
4) Something for the kids? Check out Jessi Wohlwend’s Pom Pom Monsters on Practically Functional! Try with Aalta Truth in Ripe Raspberry or Red Matador….Pom Pom Monsters
5) Here’s a Cardigan that you’ll want to wear all year long. It comes from Sasha Kagan on Raverly and would knit great in Aalta Truth. To accomplish this look I would use Truth in Red Matador/Natural Undyed.Valentine Sweater
6) This last one is for that special furry someone in your life! Drops Design shares with us this adorable Valentine dog sweater. For a silky take try Aalta Core in Red/White/Pink!Valentine Dog Sweater
*Special thank you to Sasha Kagan, Fyne’s Designs, Practical Functional, Cool Creatives, Drops Designs, Green Wedding Shoes, & Craftic for the awesome ideas and pictures!